Friday, July 18, 2008

Wednesay 16 july...

YOz..so tired on Wednesday actually dun intend to go school due to the planning for the year 3 FYP u have to go...u know i was like freaking tired cuz these few days very busy but I still went:) and is Teresa birthday tdy and i did not celebrate with her cuz i gt sch and I already promise my friends that I will watch movie with them...of course she did ask me to go celebrate with her but na will at least there so i didn't went actualy wanted to go Kallang to find them as they went ice skating and i never ice skate before. But i am at woodlands ask me go so far and carry a laptop so far and after there gt watch movie i think i will collapse. hahaha =p

End up, i went home and put my laptop and take my bro slippers and meet my friend ask her accompany me go change the slippers at Far EAst Plaza then we went to meet the rest for movie:)

Of course we ate our dinner before we went to watch we ate the same sushi resturant there which is at THE CATHAY this time the service is much more better but lesser variety maybe is quite late...but each of us spent around $10 so is worth:) and we went to watch the show: It's a boy girl thing is a nice show which is humour and romance but u can expect the ending but i think is a nt bad show...sometimes watch these can relaz and not so tense haha...i wan to watch HANCOCK, The mummy, The dark knight, red cliff...hopefully soon:) if i have time n money:)

In the train went going home with joanna and saw this nice rainbow:)



the lame thing i did in the train...

Ghim hong EXP clothes


Wang zi and ghim hong --wang zi testing out his wonder phone on us haha...


me and rosebel took this at the bus stop after the show:)


At the end..HAppy birthday Teresa:)