Wednesday, July 9, 2008

wed, 9 july 2008

hey ppl, you know that is one more month to national day...so fast man..no much mood to there...:(but still long ahead..today went sch again to plan the event again! every wed like that:( lol today was quite a long session cuz we normally end at 4 but this wed we end at 4.30pm plus plus...

Afterthat, my friend call ask me where am i? then she say she reaching so i chong all my way down to bugis and meet her and i am earlier then her. So i went bugis recoil to find ppl and talk and put my bag cuz gt the stupid laptop so heavy...after a while was quite boring then vic ask me go buy food with him:) then i accompany lol so good of me:) haha...but he today damn kind he treat me drink water and end up he bought nothing cuz the food stall is close so too bad have to wait for next day ba:) but Victor always bully me, but i know he not a bad guy although he looks like...haha

SOon they came, then we went shopping i bought a pair of shoe..next time i take pic okay:) not bad but plain haha:) then we walk walk and they bought their own things...and dinner we went ya kun:) then we set off home and i took red line...super the long journey...but i have a great time with all of them:)