Tuesday, July 22, 2008

President Visits to RP 22 july..

Yoz ppl today is 22 july, is sports business lesson lol...class is half dead half lively...haha was glad that group with jean, kat n ophi :) during the afternoon we the BSKJ went for the body fixer for woman, me n buanana never tap card so we have no points but is okay la:)

During 3 meeting in class which is like 2pm..someone called me..guess who..is the MR. buddy and Alson haha they say they coming to my class..oh my..then i say noooo...but soon they came...with no other choice haha..n i have to go out to the class room and we chat and they ask me to present finish meet them...but i didnt know that i am the last group nvm they wait outside the class haha, so i wait for my turn to present lol but end quite fast which is like onli 3.10pm then i chao class then the faci says my bf waiting for me...oh he is WRONG okay! :S haha rosebel oso finish presenting join us:)

Then we when eat my favourite ice cream the rainbow one which is like onli 60 cent the 'padepop' i forgot how to spell the name haha...is very nice colour. :)



Then we walk around until 4pm we meet them and went for PRESIDENT visiting thing then we got free clappers and when the president we clap haha sound retard?? haha
Then we walk to the sports complex we saw him and take pics of him haha and when back to sci lab and get of bags and we took a lot of pics:)


u saw P nathan guard n him? is there hehe
He jus in front of me but i took his photo blur..so sad haha



Me, alson, rosebel

jun liang with twist posture haha:)






My behind so many ppl haha:)

nice shot:)