Thursday, July 24, 2008

Is a day i spent a lot and i eat a lot...

Today's i eat quite a lot..morning i went eat breakfast with swines they all...i ate a bowl of U-MEE..and then after like 12pm i ate my own TUNA sandwich and then i went down with sab and we bought chicken wrap...then i went back class i ate the cake which our class share money to buy for izwan birthday cake:) Happy birthday Izwan:) then after school..me, HP n Jeannie went to woodlands Civic centre to eat mac:) and i order filet fish meal n i UPSIZE cuz is 50 cents more and they say more worth...oh gosh..is damn full that i never finish the drink...normally i can finish my drink...and jeannie treat both us a Vanilla cone 60cents haha but next time we will treat her back :) yeah!

Then...i went The face shop with cousin and co. i bought two nail polish and i pay okay:) haha...then i went home with HP then we took train and i saw my ex classmates which is oso my good friend, Shu hui:) Actually she never saw me, but i knew she will take LRT and i normally oso take LRT then i tap her shoulder and we took the LRT tgt:) guess what we saw..we saw our ex classmates KAI XIN yeah! We took with her the LRT too:) but she alight first...But then when is my turn to alight...shu hui say she dun feel like going home earlier then she say she have nt eat..but i eaten kkk...haha then she go my house first cuz i wan to PEE i urgent la haha then i told her we go eat then i wan to make my eye brown oso then she say okay...but she told me that her sis yst went face threading and is quite good:)then we took CAB and her sis go with us to show us the place and we went threading..shu hui is the first to try she say not pain onli a bit..

BUT when is my turn is damn PAIN k..but is good as my face now is clean n neat:) but..a bit not to use it cuz find it weird haha...
Then her sis cut hair then after cutting we went eat:) we bought a lot of foods to share...there are white carrot cake, fried bee hoon with 3 ingredients, zhu chang fen and mee hoon kuey! oh my gosh so much for 3 ppl...but that we went sweet talk i bought my favourite drink honeydew ice blend...then it was raining.. my slipper not much friction and i was like going to fall when walking haha:) but luckily gt shu hui hold me:) thx shu hui=) SO is raining and we take CAB again...OMgosh i dunno how much i spent tdy sia..going broke liao...................................

pictures will be uploaded as soon as tmr:) stay tunes:)!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!