Sunday, July 27, 2008

BSKJ n class n randoms:)

yoz ppl long time never updated haha got some pictures to share:)



Jeannie's new eye ball haha



Teaching buanana haha:p



my fingers nail ~haha~



coming down... :)


i hurt myself in class..buanana know the reason haha


See the difference..infront n behind glasS?



The 3 of them... haha i took it k haha:)




The four us at the esculator haha so cool>.<




THis is how i eat a fish burger ...cool or yucks?








my poster i am so proud of it cuz i am the designer...but 'someone' say is too many fonts n colourS..maybe i need more rooms for improvement:)

but the poster is put up in school haha :p

The school w6 koufu tom yum U-MEE:) not bad:)


u know whose finger is it?? ...is the buanana la...haha




U see they all...looking at my poster haha:) so cool:)



Tat day they bought a cake for IZWAN hehe his birthday:) and i have a slice of it:) yeah!




The back view of jeannie...walking away..never give my phone face :P




Shu hui and me:) after the face threading on friday... lol

ARRRR...i buy so many sia...broking liao...

MY nail polish..sss...hahaha