Sunday, July 13, 2008

saturday 12 july 2008..............Sunday, 13 july................

saturday 12 july suppose to work at far east but due to some reason i have to go kallang and i have to open the door at 11am omgosh... so early. and i am very tired...sleepy but luckily tdy i work with chris:) but the sad part is he 2pm then come so i have to pack, vaccum, wipe, mop and take stock and etc...so sad all alone by myself... Me at kallang...chris help me took it:)


the nice view of kallang recoil...

kallang sales is nt that good...and we have 2 ppl working sometimes is like really busy there but sometimes is like damn quiet... :(


So i chris have our sistaZ chat haha...


is was a sleepy day but luckily i gt ppl work with me at least gt ppl to talk to:)


after work went home and reach home quite late like 1210am...but is better than the previous day which is like 2 am plus 3...





~tats all for sat~





Sunday: I woke up at 9am plus due to my family voices wake me up...lying on the bed til 10 am plus then wake up...after that i prepare my self and went we mum and bro to help them carry things as we having a ritual on monday and tuesday:) so we have some things to prepare...today was boring cuz after that we realise that the house was to big that we need a lot of money for them..so my uncle actually order 8 box of joss paper and we only manage to complete 4 box and we have so many ppl..we r slow man.. and imagine tmr my uncle actually order 20 boxes...oh my hands...[oh SQ dont or stop complaining man is for our good:)] I must respect:)



Qin qin so skinny worhs and pretty:)



xin xin so small oso know how to fold..smart k:) but she looks tired and she was very restless..




The big house:) is very grand and huge:)






This is i fold one...nicE? haha




The night view of the place:)