Thursday, July 17, 2008

The religious ritual :)


Hi ppl, finally of these few days i was quite busy for my religious thingy which i actually miss my classes on monday and tuesday as i am busy with things...and folding a lots of joss paper for my grandparents as these is for them and a huge house will burn to them and have a ritual to ask them stay tgt:)
whether is it true or not i will still believe as i believe all gods is exist:) As i believe whether u born with which religion or u belong to which religon u will follow the rules when u DIE!!! but who knowS:)
AnYWAY..i am very tired cuz these few days have been sleeping at 2am plus or 3 am plus and wake up at 8am like that...tired sia......i need a break but i cant cuz still gt sch!!!





THe house plus sedan and car and .......


The house being burn during the night on tuesday:) hope my ancestor will like it:)




My cousin~Wen Zhi~so cute




ME and qin qin:)my hair is messy wahaha