Saturday, November 24, 2007

SaturDay...

today i went out with yuni and take clothes then actually going orchard with her N others but in the end i cant cuz i need to go grandma house. But before goinG i nid to help my mum to cook then we bring food to my grandma house. after geeting everyone i went out to meet my girlfriend the we went shop a while and strolling...n i went back to my grandma house again...so boring and i play and chat with the people there and help my cousin, christopher to cook instant noodles. He la hungry so i have to help him...haha...then i continue my show...and untill 11 plus then i go home....feel that is a boring day hehe.......hopefully will be better next week as somethings will be better hehe:)
In addition 24th nov 2007 shella takes SQ flight and wEnt back hometown...hope she has a happy journery:)