Friday, November 9, 2007

BRoke le

Yesterday midNiGht 2 plus my lappy is crAzy suddenly got sound "tee" then my screen is off and i can't turn on again sian diao...i quick called my frienD he told me no WOrries la, maybe is i use too long then he ask me go sleep..at first can't sleep but after some time then fall asleep lo.ZZZzzz...mOrning around 10 am woke up try to switch on power but canT so sad ARRR... :( wiTh no otHers choice i have to go down to ACER aRRRRRr.....so long lo i went there at 10 plus i reach there at about 11 then until 12 plus then my lappY is back to normal..but actually not very long time ba...but thanks GOD :) next i have to go home cook lunch cuz my bros n I are hungry so i quickly finish cooking and i prepare myself and meet my cousin n i went out....mmm..i bought some clothes i spent damn lots of MONEY$$$ $130 plus plus in a day WTH lol...sian diao luckliy the lappy is under warranty lol :) but the taxi fares haizZ NVM ba is over, spent is already spent but i quite haPPy with the things i buy :)