Sunday, November 18, 2007

day of sAtuRday

Today wokE up late around 11 plus hahah cuz yestErday watching Drama shows till 3 plus 4 hehe so i woke up late..and i realisE that i still havE a lot of things have nt prePAre as i am meetinG my friend at 1230 OM Gosh...my breakfasT anD lunch not eAten and my stomaCh is grumbLinG so i coOk maggi and i share with my bro and i went Bath. And of course i was laTe i am so soRRy. mmm...but we havE quite a fruitful journEy as we bought wHat we want to buy. and i Also bouGht a new shirt and pants ... hehe and until 4 plus we went home ...thEn i havE to go Back to cck MRT to take train to meEt my 'Girlfriend' hehe..we went to bishaN and at there i boughT 2 pair shoEs at P.O.A cuZ t offer..hehe..mmm..of cuz my gIrlfriend oso say i siao always spent $$ n buy so much shoes hehe:) n today i like buy a Set liao hehe :) of cuZ my pArents oso say me any hoW spent $$$ hehe:) So i thinK i gOing to work liao...so much $$$ gone hehe:) now tryinG to find ppl recomend me paRt time job hehe:)