Sunday, November 4, 2007

SaturDay 3 nov



lol...flu is quitE betTer hehe thx god :)
me at my cousins house hehe



but today is a busy and fun day. Morning nothing much ... but afternoon my bros and i went to my cousins house because my aunt cook a lot so she invite us to go makan hehe :)
After eating we play and chat with cousins...


xun xun

qin qin and xin xin posing to compare whose dress nicer LOL :)

xin xin decorated by ME:)

qin, xin, xun

the cAT decorated by me hehe:)



Xun , ME , Xin

.

.

.

hehe at night is my cousin 21st party is damn cool..he book a chalet man, and have buffet a big cake cost $200 plus wow shiok sia, somemore is quite nice...

sj taking care of the cake hehe :)HaPPy birthday SJ :)






we also took a lot of pictures at there :) but me not the photographer so not much photos hehe:)






and is quite sleepy after tat cause we were at there till quite late like 1 plus..



a cute didi but was too dark hehe P.S he is so cutE :)