Monday, December 8, 2008

picturEs dEscribE wordS

finally thE busy havE comE to a stop but i think it will still continuE......






The tech day picture we took on wednesday:)









the group of us:)









the chef clothes of CULINARY IG




the scallop N mushroom N the sea cucumber :D yummy:)




me n Rosebel:)





Vincent and ME:)





haha..me n rosebel at w4 canteen:D







haha..me n vincent with chef hats..coolsss



clar: he can managed...wan to be strong in the end oso ask someone to help..

dun see the thing like small and light is actually very heavy..



hong yuan (my best bro in sch haha) n me:)





me --zi lianing...hhaa





sEraphinE n mE:)


monday...went to east coast sailing club pictures...


the sea at there....




the blazinG SUN!!!



The Two 'Body guard of mine' haha



that day went out with rosebel tis is the two pics taken...lol


the crooked christmas tree...



nice deer:)