Tuesday, December 16, 2008

monday 15th december

Meet culinary friends all year 2 for dim sum buffet at yum cha chinatown lol... then until 5plus left..walk around...then ard 7plus walk to clarke quey:) till 9plus 10 then go home... long day...tired haha

me n rosebel:)

me and cutie bear:)

is the present for me??? haha
the group of us...CULINARY IG!!




hy me n hx:) lol


go home...







waiting for transfer train...









me take pic with cute bear:) haha








Rosebel n me:)



























me iN toilet..fuNNy patterN agaiN!!!


















thinking... lol...no la..showing my pink finger haha










huixian n me:)
















the way up to the BUFFET!!!











The delicious dim sum:)
















cool:)















my favourite! xiao long bao:)


















tea pouring!