Tuesday, December 16, 2008

12th. 13th and 14th december!

12th december...class was slack haha
during break time went for fish spa is for charity event..so got fish spa at sch:)10 mins at $3
15 mins at $5
cool rite:) me, kat and christy go for it...cool is nice. second time doing it:)is ticklish at first but you dont move it wont liao..haha
after christy and her friend came my house play majong...lol.
i lost...nvm is just a game:)
sat 13th no work but got to plan things..
sun 14th working at marina..well i pack the whole stock alone by myself... damn tired...and did something wrong during work..u know wad...is i press to much on the credit card so i have to void...but luckily is nth much...
heng i called the person to ask him how to void.. he is friendly:) good service:)

my side view..boring in class...>.<



me n na at RECOIL




na n me






the fishes around our legs:)





me in class:)






we 3:)






my legs at lesser fishes then kat's leg lol...