Tuesday, December 23, 2008

20th dec n 21 dec

20 DEC work at hougang mALL
late for 5 mins..time mangement NT there...cuz everytime if gt go hougang mall work is either my dad or my mum driVe me...but normally mus be sunday...this time first time sat at hougang..take the SUPER long journey ther...lol luckliy sales was good..last two hour alone..cuz gt shift...and the 2 hours like...GOSH>>> so busy la...and messy...i gt a feeling like i playing diner dash sia...cool sia...

21 dec work at marina square:)
Sales nt bad too surprisly is better than sat a bit... :)

As u all can SEE i am so fully booked...hardly stay at home the most is sleep and a bit of tv...lol..
i make full usE of my holiDay...pocket is burning but...friendship ma:)


Things i need to DO!!!
i WAN to REBORN my hair de leh...
i NEED to fix my lappy de leh...
i NEED to save for TRAVEL de leh...
i NEED to buy a new hp which is better than 3.2 mp camera de leh...
my wish is next year hopefully i can buy a i touch de leh...
i NEED to save up oso for my future driving lesson which i wan to take for 2009 (nov/dec) or 2010 lol..de leh...