Wednesday, August 27, 2008

tuesday 26/08

yea..26/08/08 the only day in 2008...haha...lame rite...haha-.-''' recently saw a lot of cats and dogs.. you know why??? cuz is "RAINING" cats n dogs:) hahah




today...wake up at 7 plus cuz my ah ma death anniversary she die since 2006 so is like 2 year liao..so sad:) but memories in my mind:) my mum cook so i clean and i cook prata for ah ma oso:) yea so she can eat with my mum's curry chicken:)
and my ah ma loves my mum curry chicken:)



Today my house is full of food lor...n at night 2nd uncle fam,ily coming my house to eat:) but i will not be at home lol




Actually intend to sleep a while when i finish helping my mum but i can't cuz mum cook and bath n eat and went work...so i have to burn joss paper and clear the oily kitchen n some chores...-.-''' then i went bath is was like 11 plus..lol how am i going to sleep cuz i meeting my friends 130 at city hall and ard 12 plus my friend called haha is ok..i will blame them cuz they are my friends:) yea




but i was late when i meet them...actually meet at city hall mrt but i ask them to go seoul garden at MS first cuz i know i will be very late...so i reach ms is like 220pm lol




haha someone of them oso late lol...but we have fun there...actually i not as hungry..so quite wasted..cuz remember that morning i have so many food at home..and i oso eat prata before coming to seoul garden but anyway i think is worth it..but somethin to u all..is my first time to seoul garden cool rite...but inside is like normal normal lol...haha




next time u all should try rajahinn is cool but more exp then this:)

swine's prawn..


bee hoon n sab



the foodsssss

i PEEL nt pluck these ... haha


me at seoul 'hua yuan' haha

ber's drink

me n kim:)


me n mei teng...my eyes so small...dotZZZZZzzzz

von's eat so happily...

me being block by ber's hand she ... de haha...knew it haha


Our group photo:)
Very pai seh to them as i need to go to work from 5-10..so sry can't acc them..then at night went to watch meet dave at ms Gv:) then no train...n took cab...die..i am broke!!!!!!!


me at work...

Crazy shot again! haha


Chocz treat us that:) hehe:) choco is nicer:)