Thursday, August 7, 2008

Thursday...last lesson of IPA!

Yoz ppl...today is last lesson of IPA suppose to be sad but quite happy because is last week:) today we have a combine class and my friend was there i was so happy but we did nt get the same team..so basically we have to plan games for disabilities and some other people.. :)

the faciliators say we will end early...then my friend, mindy her class also going to end early so she ask me want to watch movie with her...money nt enough 2...but i told her can't cuz i promise someone that i going to watch with the someone haha:) yea..i was so happy that mindy is so understanding we are like know each other more than 6 year and now is the 7th year yea:) She is good never ask much or control me too much man :) yea cool she rox:)

So today i finish my class around 1.30 plus plus..so go watch movie again...and meet my friends...
and a lot of things happen...unreveal...haha

I onli know that i am drenched and reach home at 9 plus...lol
tired:( i nt going school on FRIDAY...haha