Thursday, August 14, 2008

monday 11 aug

On the day 11 august i wanted to sch but very tired i dun wan go class but i jus wan meet my advisor but in the end i did not went and i was overslept haha...and i change the date with my advisor.
Yeah..
then 2 plus meet na and chris and his friends...
we went ice skating..woots...first time sia...
chris and co was late... me n na was early..yea...
so when we went in wearing the shoes and preparing to go in....so scary la...luckily gt na beside and a guy help me oso...hehe stranger leh...but after i use the side to walk/slide haha...
Then chris friend, moses very good he know i dont know he teachs me and hold me...wow gentleman:) the jh so bad...slide so fast action sia...haha but in the end he got help me...but i fall lol... in the end of everything i counted that i fall so many times but first time..although i fall but is very fun and i learn a lot...cool...
But my left side pants was wet..so malau la...but luckily dry up quick fast...
Then we went dinner and walk walk...cool
After we took train home...guess wad...sh called me...i was still in the train and my whole body is ache..so painful and my hands blueblack...then she called where am i? wan meet her now...cuz qx going to drive us out? cool!
Then went to qx house downstair cuz his house is near my house:)
then he drives us to gelyang and bought a d24 big durian..$10 bucks is nice n sweet...but guess where we went to eat the durian...we went to east coast park and enjoy..and went strolling a while...
around 1 plus then reach cck...so he sent us home:) he rocks:)

today i did a lot of my first time as in
first time ice skating
first time eat durian at east coast
first time he drive me to so far :)
first time have so much fun at a go...and damn sleepy and tuesday got sch...ARRR..


P.S: pictures will be post lated and more post will be post..cuz my lappy going reformat cuz spoilt...haiz...