Friday, August 15, 2008

my holidays...

My holidays is HERe YeaH!!!


my flash...lol
that day went acer fix my lappy..


i went twice cuz
first they want to reformat so i went to buy a hard disk casing and a new hard disk lol...expensive sia i spent about $140 at ago...haiz...
Second i need to save my documents before they going to reformat:)
but now the rp data and microsoft 2008 and etc gone...

my new hard disk:) $118.90 160Gb is it cheap or exp?



anderson's ice cream...this is wad i eat in one of my holidays:)

My timetable:

15 aug: fix my lappy went ACER the second time

16 aug: Mum's birthday..spending money but is worth it:)

17 aug: working at bugis..first time and i guess will be a tired day..cuz there no air con and there is more crowded??

18 aug: maybe stay at home cook then at night meet friends:)

19-21 aug: Chalet:)

22 aug: rest in the morning, afternoon meet another friend :)

23 aug: suppose to work at kallang but my change my date to 24 aug cuz might go malaysia???