Monday, June 30, 2008

woots:)

Yoz ppl...u know what my lappy have giving me a lot of problems, no mood to care about others things but now is okay:) i am so happy i was so afraid that they will reformat...BUT heng is okay le:) now i have to mood to post the pictures that i promise that time:)

Culinary during every tues and thursday...

making of cookies the last session so i did these myself is very nice:)

the new thingy we going to make...the potato:)

someone did something to his hair hahaha...damn funny

what goes on in my class and school compound...

my hair being made by kat she style it using my pen wahaha...

my classmates haha....gotcha!

my group mates...haha GOTCHA!!

shorter hand version..picture take by 'xiang jiao' ...

WE the four! Picture by longer hand me:) haha

They see how my hands did so we took a pic:)




my hand being decorated! did this on 26 june haha:)

my school small field




buanana walking around...

GOtcha!!!

My school stadium seats so limited la...


our school beautiful pool:)


lastly the happy CJ7:) which belongs to my cousin:)

i think we should live happily and positive of our life..dun waste life and time Cherish it!