Sunday, June 15, 2008

my holiday on 5 june with culinary ig ppl:)

Yeah! On 5 june i went SENTOSA we have our ig bonding there it was surprising that there are more guys the girls:) Yeah we have a lot of fun there and we aslo play true and dare damn funny lol:)

PICTURES:



they reach early than me!


blowing the big beach ball thx to the 3 guys n me:)

Still blowing and waiting for train


finally finishing blowing in the train liao:)

when we reach we have OUR monkey game!




Th winning TEAM! for treasure hunt:)





They are watching ppl doing forfeit!








Clarence!--Zhi lian haha


Walking to the train station!
jia jin and husky:)
The huge snake at the animal show!

Me with my sunglasses!

Again his photo! with my sunglasses:) cool?

ROSEBEL!


JoannA who named me NEOPETS!





lastly me and rosebel my one year plus friend:)
stil got some others photos but is not with me:( We had a great time therE =)