Tuesday, June 17, 2008

my Malaysia Holidays pictures!

Weeeeessss finally i got time to post these i am so happy, that i step out of Singapore but i also miss Singapore! Luckily, i am safe and i am back! i got so many photos to show. I went on friday night and came back to singapore late afternoon and i am enjoy my holidays:) i went penang first and my cousin relative stay there they bring ask out and we also go shop and eat..in Penang always eat. then after Penang we left on wed early morning and woke up by 5am to pack and eat breakfast and take bus to GENTING! In genting play til very mad and try out a lots of things and was very tired!

Me n na going to malaysia in the bus:)



my head is covered by chris




The cars they play in the bus!


A sample view of GENTING!


This is the second ride:) we dare :)




me n xia :)


The bus in the theme park..cool rite?


We are the 'Zs'



The morning view of GENTING!




My grandma n Wj in the trishaw cuz she walks slower so she take tat then we walk:)






my air brush tattoo- not penguin but is a DUCK!

The flying CoasTer ride at night!


in Penang one of the coffee shop there!


Me inside ferry's wheel :)




my cousin say's it looks like condom package? really?


The foods in penang! always noodles...

Their PEnang curry mee which is = to Singapore laska!


The view of Penang!


The chicken backside which na told me is chicken meat and i never chicken backside until i went PEnang and i was so...






We inside the theme park! At night till they close:)
so cold la...


ZOro, Zero me( ZARA) haha...


The Penang LASKA...nt nice de...


The first 100 RM i got and i spent it :)


First time i bought this but is for my dad for father day if is not father's day i wil not buy for him and is illegal!!!

The key chain i have and na has it tooo..buti lost it so SAD!




my fish spa RM 18 for onli 10 mins at GENTING quite exp sia but is ok:)


my stamp for the trip:)