Sunday, June 22, 2008

Haiz tired and sleepy now down with a 2pid flu...:( sianzz
Sat went back to work so dead cuz long time next work cuz that time i went holiday never work so yesterday work...we gt 3 ppl at marina square nt that busy cuz we seperate our work. lol.

Then Sunday woke up at 10 like that and that sat night i slept at 2 am plus. Horrible man i dun think is enough for me actually can sleep longer but the nose give me hard time to sleep! Then meet my friends mindy, cindy, pei Xin and ya li at 1230 at cck and we went cine to eat and we ate at BBQ chicken which is quite exp. Then we walk walk and walk to far east and since i pass by there so i chat with people i know there cuz i used to work at there but july saturdays onwards i will go back there instead working at kallang or marina square hope i will use to it. :) Then me and my friends went to Cindy house play no $$ mahjong.
Anyway i need medicine and my house is run out of it haiz...tmr i need to get it in sch...i hate to get flu!

MS recoil!
Our foodS:)
spicy drumlets..costly okay!
not so bad but i dun think it worth so much...