Thursday, May 22, 2008

random pics..

Take one this is a hamster which is belong to my cousin that day monday i went to her house the whole relative gather there then our mums cook different types of food:) gt curry chicken, honey chicken, fish, cheese hotdog, homemade lemon barely, veg, fruits and a lot:) then we also fold a lot of joss paper and we need quite a lot of boxes of gold and silver and ech box mus but a least 9000 then it will full is like Oh gosh so much and that day it self we people only like finish 3 and half a box of gold and 3 plus of silver tiring man and still a long way to our target! Cuz is my ah ma 3 years thingy coming up during july:)

Take 2 of the cutie hamster i wanted a hamster but my dad dont allow but maybe holidays or finish my year 2 or year 3 then keep ba:) or wait till birthday when someone gives me one hahaa:) still gt 4 mths plus lol.. me n shirg the view outside food loft at MS! cool:)
jeannie n alvin worhs:)