Thursday, May 22, 2008

the day which is like quite sad

Yesterday 21 may which is a wednesday actually not really going out but rosebel accompany to go akira to fix my mp3 and the warranty is expire so the person say muz pay at least $35 then i was like ok but then he say if plus the spare parts he say might be $90 at least so i was like wow so exp la i can buy a new one so i never go service. then after that i went sony ericsson there to service my phone cuz tat time gt problem but lazy n no time then they say the batt gt in touch with water but i oso nt sure whether the batteries is mine a not cuz i gt change with my friends batteries oso but the woman say if your phone gt water inside this will be mine last servicing then i have to sign some form then after that we have to walk back to the MRT station which is like so far away n walk under the hot weather.
Then we saw a china lady she us me to take pictures for her... she very werid lol ask me to take the scenary that behind got mrt station and some buildings there, and she have to stand at the grass patch and behind is a big drain so i told her dont drop into the drain then my friend laugh she say funny that i talk to stranger like that but is jus like concerning lol:)
On the way to mrt my mum called she ask me to go home then help her wash clothes n hang clothes wow tired man cuz she say goduncle is in hospital then atnight the whole family muz go GH to see him and is like quite seriously as is heart attack and heard from my dad his brain is dead.
When we reach there he is in ICU so quite serious his eyes is close his body is not moving and i think he is using the machine to survive and is like so scary and sometimes the machine gt red light then is beep beep like that so is like so scary then we stay there till 10 plus and we went home and my mum say tmr night she n dad will go visit him..
As for today i gt my ig again because is every tue n thurs so around evening i call my mum whether i need to go or wad lor then she say never mind then she hang liao..then i acc rosebel go eat dinner then i oso eat mine cuz i told my bro dont take away mine. Afterwards when i going home i saw like near lrt house blk downstair gt funeral then take blk is my uncle house then i told myself cannot be and i dont dare to go see but i think i saw someone familiar there so i went home my bro told me then i was like damn shock and mum never tell me she keeps it to herself lor...so i was like yesterday is still there and now is gone so is like he nt very old and nt fat i oso dont know why and he gt heart attack.. he died yesterday 21 may night around 11 plus:( haiz i think LIFE is really precious we really should take care of our health:)
In addition actually i suppose to work on sat n sun but my mum ask me take off but i onli can take one day off so i take sunday off as is the last day
So people plz take life seriously if u are sick plz see doctor and listen to the doctor! :)

plus you know what today everyone is like no mood cuz chelsea lost and my smallest bro birthday today 22 may so we dont really celebrate for him so i think he know so he went to bed early today as he yesterday watch soccer till quite late...anyway bro: HAPPY birthday may ur wishes come true!:)