Thursday, November 12, 2009

tues, wed n thurs


Tuesday was normal life, but was very happening in class..because we play open numbers and the class clap like MAD! Then i laugh until my cheek is ache. So funny! I love my Tuesday n Thursday class :)
Then after class have test..I was so sleepy during the test..is like WOW so many things to think of the questions, sometimes I wonder why is it name understanding test??? Hope the grade will be fine?

Hmm…well..went back with sera she waited for me yea..wanted to buy something for my friend after all I manage to get only one stuff and went back home for dinner…
Wednesday no sch day..but is a FYP day hehe tdy was a pleasant day, got nice treat from A heheJ thx:D  hmm..then after that went to ruyi birthday I hope she was surprise and met new friends, got one guy funny sia..always random take our unglam pic, but he is friendlyJ hehe then Shirley ask wan go CxxB a not lol..then actually dun wan go, but is free entry and she said is near so..we went and I ask my friend along, next day got sch so cannot go so late..if nt I die!

Well..the music was like soso..so we went back ard 2am? Hehe..tired but great day:D
Thursday..opps..was late for sch! Die guess wad I was like whole day being disturbed..LOL luckily I not so sleepy if nt I die…sure… well..someone leak out a secret..and is nt a secret and everyone was shock to know..well never I will nt stay up too late on wed night anymore? If not…HAHA! I shall sleep in the late evening..hehe:p