Sunday, November 15, 2009

Fri, sat & sunday

Well..friday was black friday..At the start of the day was quite okay..But well at the end not so..y?
let me explain school hours was ok but after school kinda of rain..so a bit caught in rain..but still okay..then need to meet my colleagues at 8.30pm so in the mean time nth to do so Shirley ask me join her to town:)
We meet chill chill a while talk talk:) she is very vexed in her life...well..Shirley jia you! you can do it! you can solve the problem:)
then my hp was like kinda of battery low...how am i going to contact ppl?
7plus I left them and went to bugis meet the rest..some things happen but then is solved..nvm I think is never have a really organise..nvm next time…


Saturday quite a fun day, went out with qx, j and sh..we play majong I lost 4 bucks but it was ok..qx is bigger winner haha..then we went to indulge restaurant eat and watch movie:D hehe
Paranormal activity not very nice, is like LAME waste my 10 bucks!!! We also went cheese prata to have our supper..hmm..thx to j thx to him make our day easier with transport:)



Sunday went to work at Kallang, thought it will be a bit sad but end up not bad times flies very fast and I was quite please with the sales that day:) a bit tired but still use comp till 1am plus then sleep…