Monday, March 16, 2009

oh my...

hi blog and ppl again...so long never post..well, busy for my culinary event, busy go out with friends, working...and etc..
well lets see my last post was 5 march..
now start from 6 march...well, so long never post..so i also forgot wad i did on 5, 6, 7 march..i know one of the days confirm gt go out...

lets talk about 9 march..morning went to sports sch again..usual thing...then meet seraphine to buy things..spend a lot..go school cook again to practice again..
then finish cooking...went home first..change carpet's cage.sleep like 50mins..bath n change took bus to far east plaza..cuz my boss treat us eat..cuz due to some problems..then we chat also...
After eating boss left..the rest of us went to watch 3d bloody valentine at lido:) heng gt train:)

me

me n xi ping my colleague

the delicious dishes



chris n na

10 march forgot what i did:S

to be continue