Tuesday, March 17, 2009

monday 16th march

wake up ard 12pm cuz slept late last sun..
well..actually can sleep longer..someone called me...ZZzzz
then..keep coughing..and sore thoart..make me very ARrrr!!
so my bro ask me wan see doctor..was raining so we waited the rain to stop..went fairprice buy some things for travel then go polyclinic waited like close to a hour..ZZZzzz
4 plus then get my medicine..went home cook nice dinner for my family cuz long time never cook for them:)
then ard 6 quick chiong cuz meeting friends then bath, change, 6.18pm eddy told me he reached alijunied le...i was wah...suppose to meet 7pm..well..left house ard 630pm..then meet bel..bel lost track her first cabin so i waited for her at je..in the end i dunno why she blur she went gombak which is another way..bel bel why so blur neh? haha
then we meet the rest of them at alijuned reach there was 740pm..imagine how late..luckily still gt ppl more late..
hehe
then waited the bus 100 so long..cuz we wanted to go geylang..end up we walk there..but did nt manage to eat frog leg..never mind..
then we others stuffs oso went to eat durians oso..and my sandals was spoilt during the journey..long story...
ya.. then we took bus to lavendar mrt then took mrt to douby ghaut..bel n eddy went home..so the rest of us go meet qh..went the cathay but no more show..but sy friend help us checkt that cine still gt so we went to watch COMING SOON!!!
Wah..is a quite shicking movie..the show nt bad..but dpdp.. :D
then we chat chat outside cine..realize that sy was the same pri sch as me..we chat a lot abt it:)
Soon we went home:)


my broken sandal..eddy use the string tie...Zzzz haha




durianS:)