Wednesday, October 15, 2008

15 oct my BIRTHDAY!!!

COOL...i have a fun day tdy:)

morning- kbox (k lunch package) with ter and vic


Afternoon- new york n movie:) treat by vic:) suna n chris finally came joined us burger 'cake'




evening- finishing watching...walk walk and leave..vic went work..as for me i have to meet my sec sch friends:)




night--dinner at pasta mania...i am so full lol...tdy eat damn lots.. and choco cake from jac, yx n hl:)



na, me n teR:)
me n ter at k:)


at new york..they put the candle inside and made me to take out the candle...and the Chris...made it more



i wan tissue...lol...vic hand..


they bully me:(






me and my choco cake


k box lunch!!!




me at k box zi pai



' beng'



vic n me:)




me, vic , ter:D




berners lee girls:)
taking neo prints hahaa
salute!!!


pasta maniA!



cool:)