Wednesday, October 15, 2008

14 oct my chinese bday...being surprised!

today..is my chinese birthday is so coincident that it happens one day before my english birthday...cuz like when u are 19 year old usually ur chinese birthday will be either one day before or next day of ur english birthday..hahhaa

14 oct morning was rather boring and emo...quite sianzZZZZZZZZZ

but then during the afternoon ard 1245 when i done with my ppt...kat ask me to accompany her to go meet her blog shop ppl to take goods...the kind soul of me of course say ok if i done my work..so i went with her to woodlands MRT>.<>

i SAW buanana and her classmates which i know some of them oso...

i thought previous she told me she wan to meet her friend in the afternoon to see poster...and i was shock to see her there. then they i follow them up and they went in Gelare cafe and they stood down..and kat oso...so i ask kat..that i thought she wan go action city...then she say sit down first...wait a while more...then i agree...

Suddenly, a waffle 'cake' from behind came..and they sang birthday song and gt my name inside i so shock la....i thought they celebrate shirg birthday cuz her bday is on 14 oct and mine is 15 oct and kat is 24 oct...they sang the song for us..i am kana cheat by all of them...but is really a surprise to me:)

Thanks to buanana, kat, dawn, germ, shirg, darshy and their classmate joanna:)





but after that at night my others friend like rosebel they all gave me a surprise too...their surprise i knew it..cuz gt some loop holes...but the real surprise is who bought the cake!!! hahaha


and we went to eat Zhi Chao...lol at cck park there haha cool:)


after that walk ard and we oso went my house downstair to finish the chiVAS haha..cool but no ice so not very nice...


but Chivas with green tea:)


yea:)





thx them for my chinese bday :)
Thanks f2 for the cake:)



MR. E n Ms. S


The first part of food...



finally all come:)



at my house there lift...going up to take cups..haha

the waffle cake

germ, dawn n jojo

after eating
jojo n dAR shy..


me n my favourite princess picture at john little:)