Monday, September 1, 2008

my life at IT shows:)

28-31 i was busy working at Suntec for the Comex IT show...






28 sales is so-so:) na, ter n chris came n look for me:) yeah! Ut came oso but never buy..nvm la...






went eat yoshinoya after work:) on the first day!
second day at makan sutra..
third cck lol haha with na n ter:) they simply rocks:)
fourth...home cuz too tired and waited too long for someone but is ok:) then manage to take last train home:) HENG man:) my life during the four days...was fun and experience:)
cool..but my PP nt cool at all!!! cuz sent draft but was red marks all over and have to edit and lazy to edit..die anyone who can help..i think i choose the wrong topic...

rose, me n shirley we use compac webcam cuz a bit boring at work on first day haha:)
me n rosebel..the background is so sweet...
me...haha so werid...
i did these two flowers at yoshinoya! nice?
one more heart is added on...
lastly 3 rose n a heart lol...
The after work pic i think is saturdy one...haha

LAtif..new friend at work:) he is very hardworking:)

this is a blur picture of alson:)

The guy at the left on the pic..ppl say he look like Wu ke qun haha..but he say he dun like him lol

Wad a good deal! next time i should get laptop at IT show! hehe

The messy disaster after the 4 days ends..it is purposely to be like that cuz..haha




Compaq rocks:)