Wednesday, September 3, 2008

3 September 2008!

haiz! today is my last day of mine 3 weeks sch holiday...time really really flies very very fast!!! why? WHY? study time is always slow...holidays time is always very fast... but i guess i really enjoys my holidays i think is quite spend happily but i still did not have the chance to meet some of them [SJC] and my buddy Mindy.





Sry mindy...did not have the time to meet u..and i and u r so busy...n hardly have a same timing which we two are free..but anyway i know that our friendship is still there always n forever:) yeah! but we stay so near...no worries...






got one thing i want to complain..i dun have plan well my time haha..cuz my draft is sent to my PP advisor and she help me see and ask me to edit and submit by 9 sept omgosh...man i dunoo will i finish??? and coming thurs n fri studying...and my boss put me sat n sun working at kallang...oh gosh..actually sun i dun wan..but i dun think anyone can help me..never mind bear with it first... i will try to do it during thurs n fri night haiz...i left less then 5 to 6 days...






can i have some wishes? haha.. i think i am mad! lol












3 sept guess what i went out AGAIN...cuz i want to spent my holiday very lastly haha..but this is a plan made very long by ter, na n chirs...to go sentosa so we made it this day as ter made that day off..yeah so five of us went plus chris friend:)





Was lucky that did not rain at sentosa but at night we went bugis cuz the guys want to play pool..then we girls play photo hunt..lame???





but we play a lot at sentosa! and picnic too.. haha



and i am buried with sand..normally jus legs but this is the first time [whole body] lol after that i was drenched cuz we went in the sea and play beach ball...haha


na in train


na n ter

ME emoing cuz the 2pid beach ball so big and i thought i can blow but i can't..then chris help me:)



teresa eating happily lol...


my bread..with cheese, tuna, half cheese hot dog n normal hot dog lol..
Chris n his friend..looking away..
ME being buried first...so ugly! lol
happily being buried!



he is buried with sand


he is trying to get up lol...