Sunday, March 9, 2008

so many things to tell my blog haha:)





wow so many days never tag my blog liao lo. heehee so ps sia :P








i got a lot of things to say sia hehe








i got my PAY le hehe:) but so little cuz onli gt 2/3 of full time cuz i start full time on 11 feb lol nvm la at least gt pay.




me and boss dog- PEPPER hehe so kawaii:)



aRRrr..sometimes working so boring sia i miss a lt of my friends haiz too much to named hehee:)
somemore onli once a week leave sian arrrr








what to type neh? i nt sure mm..i think i wil put photos ba hehe:)















swines in SENTOSA!! weeeEEE:)



the group of us :)

upcoming events:

10-12 march : company chalet at east coast

14 march: My dad's birthday AND my boss's wedding

15 march: god-bro birthday

no more leave until 23 march which means i will be damn tired

23 march: cousin wedding

upcoming off day will be 25 march:)

25 march: my relax day with my swines :)

31 march i hope is the last day i work in recoil hehe cuz very tired la. :~

Although i gt my pay but i still have to spent so much...