Sunday, March 23, 2008

on 14 march:)

14 march my dad birthday i bought a dvd player for him and i also share money with my bros to buy him a wallet and belt. These ost me so much but is okay he is my dad:)
14 march is oso my boss wedding all the staff have to attend his wedding but we still have to work until to 615pm like that and we close shop and meet and headed to Madarin Oriental many people were there but we dont know who are they lolx so we chat among ourselves and then we process in. We bought him a vacumn, SUPERMAN boxer -haha, couple glasses from pericous thots and that's all. We never give him any ang bao because i dont think he needs money cuz he should be the one who gives us money$$ haha $_$ :)

theirs wedding:) me and uncle tung's daughter jia wen:)




the guys yang sayingggg...