Monday, October 29, 2007

what a DAY!!


today moRning dun feel likE going to schoOl but friendS encourage me to go so i very Obedient and i Went to School. but theRe is a lady "MRS LEE" msg me ask me to pon, so werid lo. haIZ but i told her we stay to 12 then We PON then she say ok but in the end aslo dun haVe pon so Werid lol sian.....somEmore toDay is VB but i also anyhow try lo. mm..i think my faci not vey happY with the perForm of whole class but i think should bE okAy ba.

anyWay is OVER letS not think about it!! :)


After school me, and two mei nu go makan..hehe we haVE quite nice fooD :) nexT we go shop A while sudden a guy was following onE of the mei nu and i was SO shoCK that i stood there and didn't move then the guy still follow us again damn eee la plus is quite a old person and my friend MRS LEE shocked and ran away then the salewoman ask me whaT happen..den i told her and i went off find MRS LEE damn scary and we quickly went home lol :)


hopefully we will not NEVER have this thing happen aGAIN!!!


hope MRS LEE is fine now. :)