Monday, August 10, 2009

my weekends.

wow.my weekends was like wow...spend like a bomb...
fri went eat steamboat at novena..then head down to boat quay...chivas $159...
then sat wet party world...
then sun rest at home watch ndp and mj session with family:)
then mon went ion then buy sweater, shirt, belt, mask, mum's present, stage accesories, catch bear and eat ljs and a jap shop lol..
while otw back from cine..my cousin step on my sandals and it break...nvm...luckily is like otw to mrt..then i have to drag my sandals...
-.- then a road passer walks pass..and guess what ?_?
he pass me a rubber band and saying hope it can helps me..it really helps but is ugly at my leg..lol nvr mind i bear with it and i reach home at 12plus+++
then online then bath then watch kungfu chef:) is nice..but i have nt finish watching and is alrdy 3am...haiz
tired...
and sleepy
tdy is tuesday..like monday blues...haha