Tuesday, June 2, 2009

30th may

30th may
invited by Shirg, Seraphine and Rosebel to go to their chruch..for event
meet nana, germ, dawn and shirg
went to germ cousin house take something
then head to the Chruch is a youth chruch
is mine first time
hmm..in the event there is this hotdog competition, so we already give our names before we came
my team consists of ME, NANA, DAWN, SHIRG and DARKSHY...
we ate 36 hotdogs in total..we lost. nvm good try:)
first 3 min was me, dawn and darkshy
then next 3min was nana, shirg n darkshy
haha cuz 3 at a time.
the guys there were great eater.. nvm we are so called the girls team haha..
then after the thingy was like 7 plus going 8 soon?
i cant stay too late cuz need to meet my cousin then go my aunt house to celebrate my grandma bday..so sry ppl that did nt stay for the steamboat...

then went back with hy, hx, rose n me..we go drink then go north point then meet my cousin.
then went down to kranji, uncle fetch us. then we went there nt long cut cake:)
my cousin is funny haha
well, i realise my another cousin is quite good to me:) hehe
play with my nephews and chat with my cousins and bla bla haha:)
i have a great day:)




one of my cousin hold my grandma hand to cut the cake:) so fillai



the lighted cake


the smallest aunt bought this for my grandma



getting ready


haha is it me???


dawn, me, germ n nana


nice shot..me n dawn
:)