Friday, February 13, 2009

day 8 onwards

hmm..day 8,9,10 what did i do..hmm..i have chalet at changi cottage..it was huge..

wah...the chalet nt bad but cant sleep well the first night

but second night was alright cuz very tired n...

haha

it was 3d2n yeah... know quite a few new people:)



sadly 4 feb which is the 10,tenth day of new year i need to go work which means like after book out at 9 plus..my work start at 1230pm..i am tired no mood to work.. arrrgrrhh..
i was so tired and i left work early suppose to work till 1030pm..but i really cant take it so i left at 830pm and my another colleague help me..and she did 12 hours that day..thx so much:)



well, we book out early and i like those days didnt really sleep well so does the rest...lol

day 11 and day 12 i cant really remember i think i went to school or sports school haha STM liao...

well as for day 13 i remember my friends morning came my house a while we play mj a while, that day suppose go to my mum's god bro house, but i think he is not at home in the end did not went...and my friends leave my house early cuz they know i going out ..but in the end i didnt...but we wanted to watch movie after my outing to my mum's god bro house...
cuz my other 'gang' of friends ask me to watch movie but my friends and them wanted to watch different movie..so in the end discuss until my other 'gang' of my friends go cuz they watch midnight show..
as for me..i decided to go with my friends the next day which is the last day of cny

So the last day of CNY..meet my friends we went to watch love matters..nt bad is more on sex education the show quite funny and relax:) then we meet my cousin cuz we going to have RECOIL company dinner ya...
the place was at commonwealth or though the place is nt like paris unlike last year. but the food there was nicer then paris and more worth. :)
After me and colleagues went to cine to watch movie..underworld...nt bad but gt part one that i did nt watch a bit blur though my friend explain to me...but he say he will pass me the part one so i will understand more..lol

Yea that is the end of my cny stories:)