Sunday, November 2, 2008

sunday a day at hougang! ...

ARRRRR...suppose not to work today actually is my off day...but i help my friend to work cuz he gt something on lol...
hmm..sunday at hougang is the second time of the week i work there...that time i do closing alone on mon and today is opening alone i have work from 10 am to 8pm but i work till 730pm left early cuz boring and tired...
cuz friday went cindy house slept a few hours nia and saturday went work and today sunday went work again so i have to drink 'ji jing' lol

Guess wad..my mum drove me to work today luckily she drove me there if not i am late and i today was like 10am just nice reach...
my mum accompany me wait the first customer came in and she left...
u know the first customer sux!
is a pair of idOit customer..one short hair lady about 19 or early twenties and a guy like 20 plus quite old and nt very good looking...
u what they intend to do!! they want to steal the clothes!!!ARRRRR idoit them...

firstly, they came in..i let him try different design. one is size 30 another is size 32 and he fit size 32 so i take the size of the design he wants to let him try...then he ask me for discount i say Nope and is like..fixed price and is very reasonable already... so he try on and he also try size 34.
he oso try another black and white polo tee $32.90 but is small size cannot fit him so he took the white one and test on the M.
HE return me the Small size polo tees and the berms he cant fit ones to me back...but the M size white tees is still inside

i think he know the polo tee is more exp than the berm so he ask his gf to pay for the berm, then he took the jacket and try he ask me how much i say 35.90 then he ask me if he buy more gt discount i say no...then he tried the jacket M size they he ask gt L? i say no...he knew M is the biggest he tried the green one...then give duno wad look..then he ask me whether can dont wear clothes inside if wear a jacket..so i replied him can also is really depends on oneself..so he went in with a red jacket and his plastic bag {the berm he bought and the plastic bag} quite long inside...
i think something wrong is happen...

so went he came out he gave me the jacket he say cannot...but the M size white polo tee is gone and not there..so i asked him whether did he saw the white polo tees he say he returned all back to me..then i show him that he didnot..so i ask can he open his plastic bag..so i saw the berms and the white polo tee...so i ask him why is it inside..
guess what he replied he said: ' i thought the shirt my gf paid...'

wth...frustrated i said: 'NO! , she only paid for the berms only.'
then he say then okay lor..then dun wan the polo tee
the gf kept quiet then they left...

wanted to scolded them but i didn't..wtf la..is obviously want to take my polo tee..later lost one i mus pay de leh!...idoit..if is ur gf paid how can the white polo tee went in..idoit is you who put in okay! luckily that time no customers expect they two if not they could have taken it silently...dont think i wear spec today means i am NERD OKAY!!!
i told my delivery uncle and my another collegue who work at 12pm...then uncle said should have called the police or asked him to pay!
wad a stupid thing to start my day...but luckily the rest of day was fine:)
but i am very tired..shall go sleep now...


WEDnesday i am working oso..oh my gosh!!!